Monday, April 09, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

I am so excited about this post!

I have been awarded the
Blogger Appreciation Award
from the beautiful Beauty Ever After! :)

Thank you sooo much Kellie!!


RULES
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post!
2. Answer the following (4) questions!
3. Award the blogger appreciation award to new followers/fellow bloggies as you like!
4. Let the blogger know you have awarded them!

QUESTIONS

1. How long have you been blogging?
Since August 2011. I didn't post much until recently! It was my New Year's Resolution aha!

2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
Most of my friends are always asking me about beauty and hair products and so I figured this was the easiest way to communicate to everyone. :) I also watch beauty youtube videos, and it has inspired me to start my own blog. Maybe one day I will do youtube videos. Would anyone be interested in watching them? Let me know!

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
Beauty or fashion blogs by far. I love reading reviews and seeing how people put outfits together. I get inspiration from them!

4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
I would love to post more and connect more with all of my gorgeous followers!

My Award Winners:
Couture Confidential

Thank you so much Kellie and congratulations to my winners! :)

Have a lovely Monday everyone!

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much for the award :D
    You should defo try out doing YT videos :) xx

    ReplyDelete